PROMO DRIVE - SERVER CONTEST (the “Server Contest”)
- ELIGIBILITY: This Server Contest is sponsored by Spotluck Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and open to all servers of restaurants during their first 30 days participating on the Spotluck Mobile App (the “App”). There is no cost to participating in the Server Contest.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Server Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on the first day the server's restaurant is live on the App and ends at 11:59 p.m. on the thirtieth day the server's restaurant is live on the App. You may enter this Server Contest by asking users of the App to mention your name in their restaurant review (an "Eligible Review").
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There may be multiple prizes awarded (the “Prizes”). Each Prize consists of a $100 gift card to be used at Spotluck partner restaurants. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the winners (“Winners”). Winners may be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification).
- SELECTION OF WINNER: Winners will be the entrants that are mentioned, in their capacity as servers at Spotluck restaurants, in 5 (five) unique Eligible Reviews. One name per review - the first name mentioned in an Eligible Review will be the only one counted toward the Server Contest. Eligible Reviews must occur at separate tables and by unique users. In order to prevent multiple users at one table from separately using the App to leave a review and mention entrant, Eligible Reviews may not occur within twenty minutes of each other unless otherwise determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: One prize per person. No substitution for any prize will be permitted. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winners must accept their prizes within ten (10) days of being notified. Winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release within fifteen (15) days of issuance. Failure to accept or return all required documents in the specified time periods may result in Winner being disqualified. By entering this Contest and/or accepting the Prize, Winners and entrants hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winners' and entrants’ photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, city of residence, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winner and entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Contest.
- CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Server Contest, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Server Contest. The Server Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering, all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Baltimore, Maryland. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR MOBILE APP RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE CONTEST OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winners and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Winners, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Server Contest, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Contest-related activity or participation in this Contest.
- WINNERS LIST: For an Official Winners List or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Spotluck Contest - WINNERS - or - OFFICIAL RULES (please specify), c/o Marketing Department, 4550 Montgomery Ave., Suite 350N, Bethesda, MD 20814. All requests must be received within 30 days of the end of the related contest.
- SPONSOR: Spotluck Inc., 4550 Montgomery Ave., Suite 350N, Bethesda, MD 20814.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2016 (Spotluck Inc.). All rights reserved.