FREDERICK FOOD SPREE CONTEST (the “Contest”)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. You need not be present to win. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of Spotluck Inc. (“Sponsor”) its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on May 13, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on May 31, 2016. You may enter this Contest by entering promo code “POST” when signing up for a new Spotluck user account or by entering promo code “POST” in the promotions tab of the Spotluck mobile app menu. You may enter the Contest once. Alternatively, you may submit a written entry to Sponsor’s address specified below. Written entries must include your name and mailing address. Illegible, incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified.
3. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be one grand prize awarded (the “Grand Prize”). The Grand Prize consists of ten $50 gift cards to participating restaurants on the Spotluck mobile app. The approximate total retail value of the Grand Prize is $500. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner (“Winner”). Winner may be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification).
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: The Grand Prize Winner will be selected randomly by Sponsor from all entrants. Winners will be notified by e-mail or push notification within 48 hours of winning. Only one Winner per household will be permitted.
5. Prize conditions: No substitution for any prize will be permitted. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winner must accept Grand Prize within ten (10) days of being notified. Winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release within fifteen (15) days of issuance. Failure to accept or return all required documents in the specified time periods may result in Winner being disqualified and an alternate Winner selected. By entering this Contest and/or accepting the Prize, Winner and entrant hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winner’s and entrants’ photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, city of residence, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winner and entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Contest.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Contest and are equal regardless of method of entry.
7. CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Contest, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Contest. The Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering, all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Baltimore, Maryland. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR MOBILE APP RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE CONTEST OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. In the event the Contest is terminated early, a winner will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winner and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Winner, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Contest, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Contest-related activity or participation in this Contest.
10. WINNERS LIST: For an Official Winners List or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Spotluck Contest - WINNERS - or - OFFICIAL RULES (please specify), c/o Marketing Department, 4550 Montgomery Ave., Suite 350N, Bethesda, MD 20814. All requests must be received by June 15, 2016. Official Rules also available at www.spotluck.com.
12. SPONSOR: Spotluck Inc., 4550 Montgomery Ave., Suite 350N, Bethesda, MD 20814.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2016 (Spotluck Inc.). All rights reserved.