CELEBRATE THE 8 CONTEST (the “Contest”)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. You need not be present to win. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of Spotluck Inc. (“Sponsor”) its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Contest begins at 8:00 a.m. on August 8, 2017 and ends at 8:00 p.m. on August 16, 2017. You may enter this Contest by providing your unique promo code (found within the ‘Profile’ page of the Spotluck mobile app, or designated via the alternate method specified below) to new users of the Spotluck mobile app within 60 miles of any active Spotluck restaurant (based on registered zip code and location of first spin). Alternatively, you may submit a written entry specifying the unique promo code you wish to use and share. Illegible, incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: Any entrant that acquires 8 new users with their unique promo code during the Contest period will win a Prize, as defined below (each, a “Winner”). A new user is one who signs up on a mobile device, with an email address, that has not previously been used at any time by an existing user of the Spotluck mobile app. New users must sign up with a valid email address. Winners will be notified by e-mail to their registered user email account within 5 days of the end of the Contest period. Only one Winner per household will be permitted.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Prizes will be awarded according to the number of Winners (each, a “Prize”). Each Prize consists of reimbursement of up to $88 spent on one bill at any Spotluck partner restaurant (each, an “Eligible Meal”). Each Winner must utilize the Eligible Meal by September 15, 2017. The approximate total retail value of each Prize is $88. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Winners. Winners may be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification).
- Prize conditions: No substitution for any prize will be permitted. Winners must submit images or copies of bill receipts from their Eligible Meal, within 10 days of utilizing such Eligible Meal, to receive reimbursement by Sponsor. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release within fifteen (15) days of issuance. Failure to return all required documents in this time period may result in a Winner being disqualified. By entering this Contest and/or accepting a Prize, Winners and entrants hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winners’ and entrants’ photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, city of residence, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winners and entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Contest.
- CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Contest, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Contest. The Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering, all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Baltimore, Maryland. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR MOBILE APP RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE CONTEST OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. In the event the Contest is terminated early, a winner will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winner and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Winner, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Contest, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Contest-related activity or participation in this Contest.
- WINNERS LIST: For an Official Winners List or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Spotluck Contest - WINNERS - or - OFFICIAL RULES (please specify), c/o Marketing Department, 4550 Montgomery Ave., Suite 130N, Bethesda, MD 20814. All requests must be received by August 21, 2017. Official Rules also available at www.spotluck.com.
- SPONSOR: Spotluck Inc., 4550 Montgomery Ave., Suite 130N, Bethesda, MD 20814.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2017 (Spotluck Inc.). All rights reserved.