It's Small Business Saturday! Join us in celebrating local businesses (like ALL of our restaurants) today.
Here are some fun facts about small businesses in the U.S...
- Money spent at a local business generates 3.5x more wealth for the local economy compared to money spent at a chain-owned business.
- Over 95 million Americans gather together to spend an estimated $14.3 Billion at independent small businesses on Small Business Saturday.
- If everyone spent $10 more per month at local businesses, $9.3B would be returned directly to the U.S. economy.
- Small businesses provide 55% of all jobs and 66% of all new jobs since the 1970s.
- For every $1 spent in restaurants, $2 is generated in sales for other industry (equaling more tax dollars & economic activity).
- Small businesses add over 1.4 million new net jobs to the economy every year.